Saturday, December 31, 2011

Maybe Next Year

This week has been full of playing with my new toys, seeing friends, and trying sushi.  It seems in the blogging world that there has been a lot of planning and resolving for the new year.  New Year's is a strange holiday to me in that it never quite feels like a holiday, but that's a subject for another time.

If you're in need of some last minute resolution ideas, here are 5 Suggestions.

I will be making this Chicken Pot Pie at some point when I get back to Chicago.

This old Yes and Yes post in which Sarah Von imagines dressing as her heritage made me smile.

I will probably get one of these National Parks Passports because I'm outdoorsy like that.  Or at least I like to think I am.  Admittedly, I only discovered these existed because I've recently started following Campfire Chic.

How To Steal Like and Artist.  It's a bit long, but absolutely inspirational.

This week I like: rock climbing, Fringe, driving to parties in Marin, making vague plans of seeing old friends abroad, intellectual conversations that turn trivial in two seconds flat.

Hope you had a good week.  See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment