Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Day Late... Oops

It's been a quiet week for me, both in real life and on the blog... sorry 'bout that.  I'm settling back in to life in Chicago.  Mostly this involves layers, a lot of walking, and a very messy room.

Sal talks about how to dress up when others are dressing down.

Looking forward to making these chicken pot pies at some point in the near future.

As one of my new year's resolutions is to be more consistent with blogging, I feel like these suggestions will be put into use soon.

Get what you want.

Amazing house made of found objects.

As a kid I wanted to be a cartographer.  Then I realized that it involved math.  All that to say that this map of the United States is awesome.

I found this video awesomely inspiring.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QDmt_t6umoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This week I love: long conversations with friends, having the apartment to myself, taking pictures with my new-to-me camera, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix, and how my kitty is a bed hog.

1 comment: