Monday, January 9, 2012

Newness



I've been thinking about what I want to be doing with this blog in the space of a new year.  Thinking about things that I can change and things that I want to improve.  I'm not usually one of the New Year's Resolution types, I prefer to set goals regardless of the time of year.  Blogging has been one of my long term goals though, and I am enjoying it.  I was thinking about the name I chose for my blog and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it didn't say much about what I want this space to be.  So I've changed the name and the tag line.  It's still going to be the same topics and such, but I'm thinking a new name and header will keep things fresh.  So here we go.  Welcome to Everyday Beauty.  A place where I talk about the little things that make life awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment