Friday, January 13, 2012

Right Now...

gearing up for a new semester.  Buying textbooks, getting oriented in my new job, mentally preparing for schedules  routines, and homework.

meeting with people to plan for shows I'm working on this year.

cooking up a storm, in part because of a cooking blog I have in the works.  I'm not sure what it's future is, but I'll keep you guys in the loop.

finally getting back into a rhythm of blogging.

hopeful about plans being made this semester for the coming months and years.  Trips, gigs, and money-making all in the foreseeable future.

excited that it's getting cold.  I'm abnormal like that.

This week I like: cooking, Downton Abbey, impromptu Once Upon a Time parties, taking care of my kitty, skype, and my Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment