Friday, January 27, 2012

Right Now...

greatly enjoying organizing everything for school.  I can't even explain how much I love organization.  I am going to have to show you at some point.


watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I'm loving everything about Whedon-'verse.  Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why my mom didn't want me watching it, but I do love it so.

trying to figure out how to talk to people who aren't having as good a time as I am in college.  It occurred a few times over break and for some reason is coming up in full force now.

calling people on Skype.  Even though my webcam dosen't seem to want to work.  Speaking of technology...

being hated by technology.  My computer hasn't turned on in two days, the only time I'm on the computer is at work.  Granted, when I'm not in class or at work it has been nice to just chill out and watch tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment