Friday, December 2, 2011

Right Now...

nervous, but confident about my job interview next week.  I think I'm going to get it, but the interview and application process is still a little nerve wracking.

beginning to get into the Christmas Spirit.  Ever so slightly.  I bought a chocolate advent calendar for December which makes me happy.  Looking for other ways to celebrate advent as well.

feeling the weight of the end of the semester.  I have a final paper to write in a week (it's my own fault for procrastinating), a few projects to do, and exams to study for.

thankful of my nerdiness allowing me to not study too much, but still get decent grades.  I go over my notes a few times, but I have never needed intense studying to get grades that I'm happy with.  I was even on the honor roll first semester (not sure that's ever going to happen again).  Hopefully I didn't just curse everything.

trying to figure out how to share work I've done in order to keep myself accountable, and be able to show off thing's I'm proud of, while at the same time not having to deal with copyright stuff.  Ideas welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment