Saturday, December 24, 2011

This IS my Vacation (Links Post)

When I'm in school I don't ever have time to scroll far enough in Tumblr to see something I've seen before.  While I'm home on vacation this happens multiple times a day.  To me, vacation means the time to actually read everything in my google reader, and then laze around the house in my PJ's making cookies.  Maybe not glamorous, but good enough for me.  This results in a larger links post.  I'm pretty okay with that.

If you're more of a party person then I am perhaps these hair tutorials would be timely.

With New Year's just around the corner, it's about time to be thinking of Resolutions.  Perhaps filch some ideas from these lovely ladies, who are far ahead of me in planning.

I plan to make one of these in the near future.

And with all my new camera testing I will have to find a time to give this tutorial a shot.

I remember reading this guide to taking care of yourself sometime closer to when it was originally posted, but I found it again the other day, and am now thinking of how I'm going to incorporate some of the tricks into my life next semester.  That's the plan at least.

A few ideas for traveling.

On the art nerd side of things: that happened.

A sweet story about being kind to strangers.

This article on friendships is something I hope to take with me into the new year, growing the friendships that build me up, and checking in on the ones that may tear me down.

An answer to the whole, "Do they know it's Christmas?" debacle.

This week I love: Once Upon A Time (more on this at a later point in time), tea, cookies, Richard Serra drawings at SFMOMA, having clean teeth, spending time with old friends, and watching the stack of presents under the tree grow whilst wondering what's inside them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment