Sunday, February 12, 2012

Uncreative Title

This week has been non-stop movement and work.  On the bright side I'm getting a lot done.  On the other hand I'm weeks behind on nearly every TV show I watch.

I've been thinking about finances lately, and looking forward to having a real job, thinking of budgeting as a dam or a water tower is such a great metaphor.

Such a pretty bracelet.

A friend of mine made a list of everyday thing to enjoy.

Ideas of what to get the person who has everything.  There is more than chocolate and for that I'm impressed.

My roommate and I had a hankering for cake this week.  That is all.

It is only with this article that I realized that my "Learn how to apply make-up" to do and my "Spend a month not looking in the mirror" to do are quite contradictory.

Homemade deodorant anyone?  I can't decide how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment