Sunday, February 19, 2012

Of Stir-fry and Making Things

Guten Tag Freund!  I'm happy to report that I'm finally getting into the routine of the semester... 5 weeks in.  Also, this weekend I'm spending some time at and InterVarsity retreat called Winterfest.  I'm pretty excited for this.  There's a pool there.  Anyway, links of the week.

How to deal with burn out.

Now I want to make stir-fry.

Two Yes and Yes things this week: On making things with your hands and magnetic Polaroid frames.

Speaking of working with your hands, this Guardian article is long, but awesome.

On not letting the adult world take over.

The Freedom Experiment talks about freedom in truth and I couldn't agree more.

This week I like: thinking about summer plans in the theoretical (when I start having to deal with them in the actual they give me headaches), the series finalie of Chuck, Trader Joe's (though the final verdict is still out), and busy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment