Saturday, February 4, 2012

Of Traveling and Knitting

Lots going on for me this week.  I feel like I've been going non-stop and yet still have a huge pile of things to do.  Not that I mind, I like being busy, it's just that my roommate has far surpassed where I am in Buffy and it's a little annoying.

I keep hearing about traveling with children despite the fact that I don't have any, nor am I going to have any for quite some time, but this article is a new perspective.

More travel in the form of travel resolutions.

On learning to love yourself.

I love school and my part time job, but I still found these 6 Ways to Survive Your Day Job amusing.

Anyone willing to try a screen-free challenge with me?

This week I love: knitting, long (somewhat) intellectual conversations, Skype, having no free time, future tripping, and learning make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment