Thursday, August 25, 2011

Around Town: Rocks and Stuff also: Denver


On my way to Denver today.  Going to visit my Uncle and do some rock climbing.  I'm pretty excited for this trip even though it is pretty short.  It will get me out of town before school starts which will be nice, and it will also give me a chance to go rock climbing outside.  I've only ever been indoor climbing, and I'm kind of addicted.  So today, a few pictures of my bestie Allason and I climbing in good old San Francisco.

While I'm gone I have a few posts lined up.  A few before and after projects that I've been super excited to show off.  Catch you on the flip side.




This chica is about to embark on a crazy awesome trip to Uganda and the Congo for a few months.  I'm so excited for her and I'm praying for her so much!  I'm going to miss her like mad, but I think after all is said and done she will be coming to spend some time in my bathtub (sorry, inside joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment