Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sunshine, Springtime, and School



I know, it's been a while.  I am unapoligetically sorry for the crazy few weeks that have become my life.  Since I last updated there have been parties, late nights, and lots to do.  While I haven't been updating, I have been thinking a lot about how I want to organize my blog and be more consistantly blogging.  Yesterday I sat down with my roommate and we had a chat about it.  She's in a web development class, so she's going to be helping me out with a bloggy revamp.  I'm excited, but a bit nervous as well.  I also don't know what I'm going to do with myself next year without this girl and our late night discussions.  I guess we'll have to conduct them over Skype.  Yup.

Anyway, in the meantime, here is a picture of the sun seting in the South Loop.  Daylight savings time has finally let me see sunsets again, which in turn makes me nostolgic.  This time two years ago I was spending a week in the wilderness, trying to figure out my life.  Springtime is a time for planning.  Planning, reorganizing, and revamping blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment