Monday, March 26, 2012

Getting Ready For A Bumpy Ride

I am slowly trying to get myself back into the swing of things, blogging wise.  I'm devising a plan, and as much as it sometimes frustrates me to be working with the "old system" while devising a new plan, I think it's something that I'm going to have to get used to, as it is something that is done consistently in Television.

So.  Coming up.  A redesign of sorts which may also include a switch in blogging platforms.  A whole section of Travel that will include advice I've gotten, my favorite trips so far, and local travel.  I've got a category of Television in the works.  I can talk about television in an intelligent way, I just need to figure out how that works with blogging.  I'm a TV student for goodness sakes, I should be able to at least give some good suggestions.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to show off some of my work on this platform as well.  We'll have to see about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment