Thursday, July 7, 2011

Around the World: Montreal

This past weekend was a whirlwind trip to Montreal with my family.  We ate yummy food at farmers markets, and had way too much gelato.  We traipsed all over the city, shopping, wandering, searching for maple flavored things, taking public transit (my favorite thing about almost any city), and going to a concert at the Basilica next to our hotel.

While we were there I thought about the most Candaian thing I could possibly buy.  I landed on a winter jacket.  Of course.  In the middle of summer.  We were the only ones in the store.  We felt a little foolish.  I regret nothing.

I came home on Monday evening to be able to go to my summer class on Tuesday afternoon.  I spent way too long in the Chicago O'Hare airport doing homework.  It's actually kind of weird that I spent so much time there while I sort of live there.  Oh well, that's a thought for another post.

Anyway, some pictures from my trip.  Amazing how I thought I took so many pictures, and yet I have so few that I'm actually happy with.  Boo.  Oh well.











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment