Friday, September 30, 2011

Discoveries: September 2011

I want to start a series I'm going to call Discoveries.  On the last Friday of each month I will post a short list of things that I have discovered (or perhaps re-discovered) throughout the month that have made me smile.  To some of you, these will be old news, but perhaps you will discover something along the way.

Peanut-butter honey sandwiches.  Pretty simple -- bread, peanut butter, honey, done -- but so amazingly wonderful.

Reading.  This one is a re-discovery.  I feel like I rediscover reading every few months and it's better every time.  Right now I'm about a quarter way through a collection of travel essays.  Awesome.

New TV Shows to watch.  I'm loving the premieres these past few weeks.  My new favorites are New Girl, Up All Night, and Pan Am.  I just want new episodes of these to be on at all times even though I know that would result in me getting absolutely no work done.

3 comments:

  1. Throw some bananas on that sandwich once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this idea! also try honey and cheddar cheese sandwiches. don't ask ... just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach has also introduced me to my new obsession: cereal sandwiches. Peanut butter, honey, bananas, and CEREAL. It sounds insane but it's delish. I can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete