Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Around Town: Hello, Golden Gate Bridge!

Last week, after meeting one of my besties at the crack of dawn to go rock climbing I climbed back up the hill to catch the bus and was greeted with this lovely view.  The Golden Gate Bridge!  Oh hello!  How are you this morning beautiful!?  I immediately took out my camera to take pictures.

I had never taken that route before (I usually get a ride partway) so I was totally caught off guard by the beauty that is San Francisco.  I could not be more excited by the fact that I live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  Sometimes I forget how amazing this place is.  I miss it when I'm at school, so much.



I hope that I will never forget how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful place and have so many people who love me.  Thank God for all the wonderful things he has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment