Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Ironically when I went through my pictures to find something patriotic to use for this post the only ones that even slightly qualified were taken in another country.  Fail.

Interestingly enough I'm actually flying back to San Francisco from Montreal today, so I wont really be celebrating.  It's alright though, fireworks in San Fran aren't much to look at (too much fog).  Instead, let's list some of our favorite things about the good old USA.

-BBQ
-TV shows like The Mary Tyler Moore Show and Law &Order and pretty much any good old American TV
-jeans and plaid (I know that neither of these were made in the US, but they're American to me)
-Cowboy hats
-a Pioneering Spirit
-Baseball
-Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

I'm sure there's more, but for now that's all I can think of.  Feel free to add on in the comments and let me know of ones that I've forgotten.  And don't worry, pictures from my trip will be coming up a little later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment